Earlier than continuing, be certain that your suitable iPhone is operating iOS 16.4 or newer. To examine, fireplace up the Settings app in your machine, go to Basic, and faucet “Software program Replace.” You may know you have got the most recent model of iOS 16 put in when it says “iOS is updated” on display screen.
If that is the primary time you are making an attempt to check Apple’s software program pre-launch, you will want to hitch the Apple Beta Software program Program:
- Go to https://beta.apple.com/ in your iPhone
- Enroll together with your Apple ID related to the machine.
- After accepting the phrases and situations, it could take some time for the enrollment to take impact.
To see when you’ve got entry to iOS 17 Beta, comply with these steps:
- Open the Settings app, and go to Basic.
- Faucet “Software program Replace.” In case your enrollment went by way of, it’s best to be capable of see the Beta Updates possibility.
- Faucet on Beta Updates and choose “iOS 17 Public Beta.”
Once you return to the earlier menu, a brand new card for iOS 17 Beta ought to seem beneath accessible updates. Going ahead, any time a brand new beta replace is launched, it must be accessible by way of your iPhone’s Software program Replace web page. It is price stressing once more that backing up your iPhone knowledge and recordsdata on a pc or by way of iCloud is very beneficial earlier than putting in something.
In truth, it’s best to do that each time there is a new beta replace you need to check out, simply in case it is advisable carry out a manufacturing unit reset whenever you encounter a malfunction. When you’re certain you need to proceed, faucet “Obtain and Set up” and comply with the on-screen prompts.